Terms and Conditions
Welcome to VONSUNG LLC ("Company", "we", "our", "us")!
These Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") govern your use of any of our websites hosted at vonsung.rw, vonsung.co.rw, and vonsung.io (together or individually "Service") operated by VONSUNG LLC.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
2. Amendment of Terms
VONSUNG LLC may at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement and any policies or agreements that are incorporated herein. We will notify you by email 30 days in advance of any changes to our services. Any changes or modifications will take immediate effect. Your continued use of the website or our services will constitute your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
The obligation is upon you to ensure that the email you have provided to us is up to date. We accept no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive any email communications from us if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
4. Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order: Placing an order on our website does not guarantee acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place after your order is placed at the point you receive confirmation that your order has been fulfilled. At this point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Payment must be received before any services will be provided.
- If we cannot accept or fulfil your order: If we are unable to accept or fulfill your order, we will inform you of this and refund any money paid you have paid to us. Examples of when we will not be able to fulfil your order include when your desired domain name is no longer available to register, where the registry has decided to charge a non-standard price or where the domain transfer you have requested can no longer be transferred.
- Account Details: In order to access our services you will be asked to create an Account. You may be allocated a username and password when your order is placed. We reserve the right to change any username or password allocated to you. Any changes will be notified to you in writing. You warrant to VONSUNG that all information submitted in order to set up and utilise your Account is true, accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for activities on your Account, whether authorised by you or not. You must keep your login details secure. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or security breach.
5. Our Products
- Domain Registration: We make no representations as to the availability of a particular domain name requested for registration by you (Domain). A Domain will always be registered in or transferred into your name, not VONSUNG. You should manage your Domain’s WHOIS data through your VONSUNG client area at VONSUNG.IO. It is your responsibility to ensure that all data is accurate.
Your Domain may be taken offline if you fail to keep your contact data up to date and it cannot be verified. To provide the best service we may from time to time change the registrar that a Domain is held with, at our discretion and without notice. Such a change does not impact your domain name usage.
- For all applicable gTLDs you agree that we will act as a Designated Agent, in accordance with ICANN’s Transfer Policy, for you whenever a request is made to update the registrant contact details associated with a Domain. In that respect, you authorise us to approve a change of registrant of any change to the registrant’s details on behalf of you.
- Checking the registration/renewal: Our service is limited to the forwarding of your order to the registry. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the domain has been registered, renewed and/or transferred as appropriate. We accept no liability for any failure to register or transfer the Domain.
- Third Party terms and conditions. Domain registration is subject to third party terms and conditions including those from the relevant registry for the Domain extension. By submitting your order to us you are confirming that you will at all times and in all respects comply with ICANN’s and any relevant registry’s terms and conditions for domain registration and use. You will indemnify us in respect of any failure by you to comply with the terms of this Agreement or any failure to comply with ICANN or the registry’s terms and conditions.
- Domain Renewals: We will endeavour to automatically renew a Domain on your behalf when it is due for renewal. Note that we will not renew a Domain where no up to date payment method has been provided or where you fail to make payment as required.
- Detail of renewal: Renewals will ordinarily be renewed for the same duration as the initial registration period, unless you instruct in writing of any required amendment or modify the renewal settings in your client area. The renewal will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of renewal. We shall take payment for Domain renewals up to 15 days prior to the Domain renewal date in order to ensure that the Domain is renewed on time.
- Domain Transfers and Ownership Terms: We shall determine the ownership of a registered Domain by reference to the details held on the Whois database. If the Whois database details are not determinative then we shall be entitled to request whatever supporting evidence we may require to ascertain ownership. It is your obligation to resolve any dispute over ownership with a third party. We are under no obligation to carry out a transfer request if we are not satisfied that the correct consents and permissions have been obtained.
- Basis of Transfer: You are solely responsible for completing any steps required to transfer the domain, including but not limited to: unlocking the domain name, providing the Authorisation code, and approving a transfer request. You must inform us if you wish to cancel a transfer and request a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- Transfer Restrictions: You acknowledge that one year may be added and charged to some domain extensions when transferred. Some domains have maximum registration periods and you acknowledge this may prevent a transfer if the renewal would push the registration over the registry term limit. We will not initiate transfer of a Domain until the order has been placed and fully paid.
- Expired Domains: In the event that a domain name is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to be expired. A registered Domain shall expire if we are unable to take payment via the method provided, or where you have set the Domain to expire or fail to manually renew the Domain before the renewal date.
- Following the expiry date a domain may enter a grace and/or redemption period. In this situation you acknowledge that we may at our discretion, within three calendar days after the date of expiration of a Domain renew the Domain; or, park the Domain on different name servers from those set by you. Domains from registries which do not allow for a grace and/or redemption period may be unrecoverable by us following the expiry date, in which case our agreement will terminate immediately and without liability to us. Further, we are under no duty to attempt to recover such Domain.
- Provided that the relevant registry for the Domain allows a grace period, you acknowledge that you have the length of their grace period (for example, 30 days) following the expiry of the Domain (‘the Grace Period’) to contact us to retrieve and renew the Domain provided that you pay for said renewal in full and in cleared funds. On receipt of the renewal fee by us within the Grace Period, you will retain ownership of the Domain and as soon as reasonably practicable we shall restore the Domain to your control panel.
You acknowledge that following the end of the Grace Period we may at our sole discretion carry out the following actions:
- auction the Domain;
- change the contact details; and/or
- transfer the Domain.
- If we do not receive the renewal fee within the Grace Period then our Agreement for that Domain will terminate immediately and without liability to us. Provided that the relevant registry of the Domain allows for a redemption period, if we receive a request from you to renew the Domain after the end of the Grace Period (‘the Redemption Period’), you agree to pay the applicable redemption fee(s) plus the renewal fee(s) for the Domain(s). You acknowledge and agree that we are not obliged to take any action to renew or recover a Domain in the Redemption Period and will only make such attempts once the you have paid both the redemption and renewal fees. We make no guarantee that attempted renewals will be successful.
- Purpose of Services: Unless explicitly stated to the contrary our services are intended to be used for the purposes of hosting websites and email. Batch processing, video encoding/transcoding, web crawling/spidering, archiving and online backup systems and any system for purposes other than hosting a website are not permitted on our shared or reseller hosting servers. You may only use such tools with our agreement in writing on a dedicated server. We reserve the right to take proactive action to maintain the stability of our systems for all clients. We explicitly forbid adult pornography streaming websites,
- Suitability of Hosting Environment: Some packages feature an 'unlimited' service, meaning we do not actively limit your account on either disk space or bandwidth (or both). However, to ensure system stability, accounts are limited by resource usage to ensure no one client can affect the service of others on shared or reseller servers. On dedicated servers, your resources are defined by the package you purchase.
- “Unlimited” Allowances: Any ‘unlimited’ allowances are subject to fair use and any customer using an amount of monthly bandwidth or disk space deemed excessive in comparison to the average usage by other customers on our platform may, at our discretion, be advised to improve website efficiency and/or configure a CDN, or upgrade to a bespoke solution and will be billed accordingly.
- Service Needs: If we feel that the service selected or purchased by you does not meet your service needs we will inform you of this and advise you of the appropriate service for your needs. We are under no obligation to continue to provide hosting services that are inadequate or unsuitable for your needs. Refusal to cooperate with an account move request may result in account suspension and/or termination.
- Migration Service: We offer a free migration service to help move your website from your previous provider to ourselves. This is a best-effort service. You acknowledge that you are the party most familiar with your website and we cannot know the intricacies of all the websites we host. We will take reasonable care to move your site files and data but it is your responsibility to give us suitable access to retrieve the data and to check that the site has been migrated successfully. We aim to migrate websites within 72 hours, though we do not guarantee any particular timeframe for the migration. In some cases we may be able to migrate emails, dns records and domain names also, but we do not warrant that we can move them successfully, or without interruption.
Changes to the hosting environment: We reserve the right to change the hosting environment your website runs in. These changes will be made on a “like for like” basis and will not affect your use of the hosting environment. The only circumstances where material changes will be made to your website hosting environment will be to provide you with an ‘upgrade’. You will be informed in writing of any changes that we make to the hosting environment.
This may be:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat; and
- to change between location and provider.
- No Guarantee: We make no guarantee to defend your website from a denial of service attack unless that service has been specifically offered and agreed. If you think you may be a DDOS target you should purchase a DDOS mitigation service from a third party such as Cloudflare.
- Service uptime: We endeavour to provide a 99.9% service uptime, excluding planned or emergency server maintenance or conditions beyond our reasonable control. All customers will be notified of planned maintenance as far as possible in advance through our status page and, should the maintenance last for longer than 30 minutes, via e-mail. In the event of a problem with your server, we shall ensure that a qualified engineer will be dealing with the problem within 30 minutes of being notified. In the rare event that your problem cannot be resolved within 30 minutes you will be notified. When notifying you we will provide you with the details of the problem along with an estimation of when the issue will be resolved. Notification may be via one of your contact methods or via our public status page (https://vonsung.io/serverstatus.php).
- Backups: We take daily backups of your websites and store them offsite not necessarily the same country as your live server. If you have data residency requirements please contact us to arrange a bespoke solution. We may exclude files we consider non-fundamental to the operation of your website, e.g. error logs, cpanel backups, cache files. Backups are a best effort service and we do not warrant that they are complete or regular. It is your responsibility to keep backups of your own website.
- Disruption to Services: We are not responsible for disruption to the services outside our control. We endeavour to choose providers that offer an extremely high level of performance and uptime but if our supply of the services is disrupted by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the disruption. This may be via our status page at https://vonsung.io/serverstatus.php. We will not be liable for disruption caused by the event. We will not be responsible for network or hardware issues upstream of us.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
7. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
- Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or VONSUNG LLC cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting VONSUNG LLC customer support team.
- A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide VONSUNG LLC with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize VONSUNG LLC to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, VONSUNG LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
9. Free Trial
- VONSUNG LLC may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time ("Free Trial"). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial.
- If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by VONSUNG LLC until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
- At any time and without notice, VONSUNG LLC reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
10. Fee Changes
- VONSUNG LLC, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
- VONSUNG LLC will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 30 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that:
- Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity
- We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
13. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
- When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion supject to these terms and conditions.
17. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of VONSUNG LLC and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of VONSUNG LLC.
18. Copyright Policy
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
- If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
- You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
19. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
20. Error Reporting and Feedback
- You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, using our Contact Form or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”).
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and
- Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
- In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
21. Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by VONSUNG LLC.
- VONSUNG LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
22. Disclaimer of Warranty
- These services are provided by company on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
- Neither company nor any person associated with company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
- The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
23. Limitation Of Liability
- Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if Company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. However, if you choose to terminate the service, no refund is made.
- All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
25. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of Rwanda, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
26. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
27. Waiver And Severability
- No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
29. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.